D'addario ETB92-5 Nylon Tape Wound Bass Strings
ETB92-5 is the 5-string version of the popular ETB92 black nylon tapewound bass set. With the addition of the .135 low B string, ETB92-5 offers the ideal combination of deep, warm tone with comfortable feel. Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 inches. Designed to produce a deep, warm tone with smooth feel, D’Addario Tapewound Bass strings are wound using a flattened black nylon which is polished to an ultra-smooth finish. These long-lasting, well-balanced strings are expertly engineered to provide optimal tension and are gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts. Tapewounds may be used on fretted or fretless basses and are designed to deliver a vintage tone ranging from the thump of an upright bass to the focused depth of traditional flatwound strings.
- 5-string version of D'Addario's popular ETB92 bass guitar set
- Flattened black nylon wound for a warm, deep tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .065, .085, .105, .135
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh