We're a U.S. Mesa Boogie Authorized Dealer. This product is available for purchase to U.S. customers only.
Packing the legendary preamp TONE, stylistic versatility and aggressiveness of the MARK IIC+™, MARK IV™ and MARK V™, the MARK FIVE: 25™ provides a “greatest hits” collection of our renowned Mark Series preamp circuits served up with a bouncy, brash new attitude all its own and packaged in a truly unbelievably small 24 pound 1x10" Combo!
Loaded with the stunning Celestion G10 Creamback 10" speaker, this Combo defies the laws of physics with crushing gain performance and soulful, perfectly clip-able cleans. Add the sculpting options of the Five-Band Graphic EQ and Multi-Watt Channel-selectable power and the result is pro-level flexibility in the smallest Combo ever to wear the storied Boogie logo.
Scale-down in size, not performance!!! Check out the Mark Five: 25 and prepare to be blown away as to how MASSIVE “mini” can be!!!
- Hand-Wired in Petaluma, California USA with the world’s finest materials
- All-Tube Design: 2 x EL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes.
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance.
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches.
- Choose from:
- 25-Watt Mode utilizes 2 tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity.
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering.
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Control.
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ – Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable.
- All-Tube, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Control (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop.
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Back Voicings, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches.
- All Aluminum Chassis.
- 2 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 & EQ)
- 1x10" Celestion G10 45W Creamback Speaker
- Slip Cover
Mesa Part #: 1.MM.BB.G10