For guitarists who must have the instrument’s original-era tone, look and feel, the Classic Series ’50s Telecaster Lacquer epitomizes the guitar in the decade of its debut, with unmistakable early Tele® style and snap. With its authentic vintage-style features and nitrocellulose lacquer finish in classic White Blonde, everything about it takes you back to the time of diners, “Ike for President,” cars with fins, two-stepping western swing, a wild new kind of music called rock ‘n’ roll, and an upstart little Southern California company called Fender.
- White Blonde nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual vintage-style single-coil Telecaster pickups with three-way switching
- Single-ply white pickguard
- American Vintage string-through-body Telecaster bridge with three chrome “barrel” saddles
- Fender Tweed Hard Shell Case Included