Breedlove’s 25 year tradition of building innovative acoustic instruments in Bend, Oregon, demands its unique, award winning, best selling concert body built with all Oregon grown tonewoods. Myrtlewood – Breedlove’s signature tonewood – is matched with a Port Orford cedar top for an amazingly balanced and beautifully finished limited edition of 200 instruments.
Oregon Concert CE 25th Specifications
- Body Type Concert
- Neck Wood Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood TopSolid Port Orford cedar
- Solid Wood Back/SidesSolid myrtlewood
- Finish/Color Semi-gloss whiskey burst
- Fretboard Ebony
- # Frets 20
- Nut Width 1 3/4"
- Tuners Hardware Breedlove satin gold
- Lower Bout Width 15"
- Upper Bout Width 11 1/4”
- Body Length 20”
- Pickup LR Baggs EAS VTC
- Case Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length (in inches)25 1/2”