Made with love by our very own Caleb Barton, these sound awesome and you should buy one!
From Bridge City Sound:
Do you like beards? So do we. Being from the Pacific NW, we need our beards. We also need fuzz. You can’t have a beard without a fuzz pedal. That might sound ridiculous….but…
We don’t think so….
The FUZZ was born out of our many, many attempts to understand the nature of this wonderful effect that so many enjoy. We started with 4 gain stages, some weird parts from Russia and an IDEA for a unique tone stack that is actually useful. We arrived at the FUZZ, and we love it.
The tone stack gives you the ability to sweep from dark, deep bassy mud to bright, chimey and very articulate tones and everything in between. It is actually VERY similar to the tone stack in our MORRISON amp. With the addition of gain and volume controls, your options are limitless.
Try one, try two. Chain them all together. Turn them on at once. It’s fun, like music should be.
- 9-18v Negative center.
- Germanium, Jfet and Mosfet driven device.
- Input impedance: 1Meg.
- Current draw is less than 50mA.
- Length 4.4? X Width 2.3? X Height 1.0?
- 3PDT switches for true bypass switching.
- Footswitchable LED Indication.
- Die-cast metal enclosures for durability.
- Laser engraved, custom artwork.