$ 199.99 USD – Sold Out
translation missing: en.products.item.price.price_per_unit_html
The Vib1 from Diamond uses bucket brigade analog delay technology to create a true and dedicated pitch modulating vibrato, with the added bonus of analog chorusing to blend in a dry signal.
Use the Jazz toggle to darken your tone for that sultry vintage taste, and the High toggle to switch into a higher depth range for a more serious pitch-bent flavor.
Diamond themselves want to remind that this pedal is a TRUE vibrato and not a phase shifter or tremolo pedal.
– dedicated true pitch vibrato using MN3007 analog bucket brigade design
– ‘magic-eye’ bi-color LED shows vibrato LFO rate even when bypassed
– true bypass operation
– ultra smooth sinewave LFO
– ‘HIGH’ switch for increased Vibrato depth
– ‘JAZZ’ switch for a darker, ‘vintage’ tone
– extended headroom internal 15V rails, can be operated from guitar and FX loop levels
– all analog circuitry with VIshay JFET’s, Burr-Brown audiophile opamps and Panasonic polyprop caps in the signal path
– variable Chorus control for blending dry signal with pitch shifted signal
– mono in/out operation
– expression pedal control of vibrato depth, allowing the player to manually swell the vibrato effect without changing overall volume
– expression pedal control of vibrato speed
– internally regulated to 15V, can be run from provided 18-24V adapter or from 18V pedal board power supply outputs (including Y-cable powering from 2 9V outputs on most pedal power supplies)
– genuine Hammond cast aluminum 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.3 inch case
This pedal works as described and is in good condition, showing only moderate cosmetic wear that can easily be seen in photos. Includes the original box.