This 12-string set delivers robust lows and upper range articulation. All strings are Phosphor Bronze round wound for a range of warm/bright acoustic tones, projection, and long life
- Loop end strings designed specifically for the Bajo Sexto
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .026/.026, .036/.036, .046/.046, .062/.030, .078/.036, .092/.046
D'Addario offers a wide variety of ethnic instrument strings designed to the exacting specifications of our artists, instrument partners, and international customers. Our computer-controlled winding machinery, laser micrometer inspection, and closed-loop tension control systems promise unrivaled quality and consistency, set after set.