$ 685.99 USD
translation missing: en.products.item.price.price_per_unit_html
If you're looking for a next generation floor-based looper with world class sound quality - look no further than the Boss RC-600!
We're talking six stereo tracks, massive onboard effect options and unparalleled real-time control all built into one of the most advanced loopers in existence. Its completely loaded with ultra-evolved features and crazy customizable functions. This pedal is a zenith of creative function built for the 21st century musician - whether you're a singer/songwriter, guitarist or multi-instrumentalist.
You're able to capture multiple instruments and microphones with six stereo tracks utilizing premium 32-bit sound, and take control over nine assignable footswitches with dynamic external control support.
Don't forget to add some color to your loops with the RC-600's beastly effects selection and onboard rhythm generator. Route your audio to three different stereo outputs or integrate via USB connectivity with a computer.... and so much more.
● Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
● Six simultaneous stereo phrase tracks
● Ultra-flexible onboard control with nine freely assignable footswitches and three pedal modes
● 49 Input FX and 53 Track FX types and the ability to use four at once in each section
● Time-based effects can automatically sync to rhythms and loop tempo
● Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power, two stereo line input pairs, and three stereo assignable line output pairs
● 99 memories, each containing six phrase tracks, custom effects and playback settings, control assignments, and more
● Synchronize your loops with over 200 onboard rhythm patterns and 16 drum kits ● Deep MIDI control support
● Large circular loop status indicator and informative LCD screen with selectable display modes
● Two external control jacks, each with support for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
● USB for data backup, phrase import/export with BOSS Tone Studio, and pattern import with the RC Rhythm Converter