$ 129.99 USD – Sold Out
translation missing: en.products.item.price.price_per_unit_html
Reamping has been the ‘secret weapon’ for countless recordings by the biggest names in the business and is often used on guitars, bass, keyboards, percussion and even voice to create new textures! The Radial ProRMP is a 100% passive reamper that lets you to take a pre-recorded track and re-amplify it through a guitar amp or effects pedals to create new and exciting tones. Plug and play easy to use, just connect the ProRMP between the recorder and your amp and adjust the level to suit! All the impedance matching is taken care of. The custom wound transformer converts the balanced low-Z signal from your recorder to hi-Z for your amp while also isolating your amp from ground loops that can cause buzz and hum.
Like all Radial products, the ProRMP is built tough! Encased in a 14 gauge steel, the ProRMP employs a unique book-end™ design with a welded I-beam frame that protects it from damage and assures the PC board and solder points will not be stressed. A full-bottom noslip pad works double duty by providing plenty of stay-put while also eliminating electrical contact points from guitar amp chassis bolts that could cause ground loops. Affordable professional reamping for every studio.
• 100% passive design, no power supply for easy use
• Custom wound transformer for natural tone
• Recessed level control to adjust output
• Compact yet durable steel construction
• Reamping guitars for new sounds
• Reamping voice for fun effects
• Reamping keyboards through guitar amps
• Reamping drums & percussion
• Plug and play easy to use
• Eliminates tiresome repetition
• Hire top players and change their tone later!
• Monitor the new sound in the control room
• Lets you capture the sweet spot in your room
• 3 year transferable warranty
Type: Pro Audio