$ 219.99 USD – Sold Out
Translation missing: en.products.item.price.price_per_unit_html
The Twin-City™ is an active, high-performance Class-A guitar amp selector that lets you seamlessly transition between two amps without the switching noise, hum or tone loss generally encountered when using passive switchers. The signal path begins with the same buffer as employed in the award winning Radial JD7 Injector™. This is augmented with Drag™ control load correction to replicate the tone and feel as if connecting your guitar directly to a tube amplifier. One simply depresses the AB Toggle switch to select outputs or combines them using the Both footswitch. Large LED indicators make it easy to know where you are at all times, no matter how dark the stage. Output-B is equipped with an isolation transformer to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops and features a 180° polarity reverse to ensure your two amps are in phase. Simply engage the ground-lift to further reduce noise problems. The Twin-City employs Electronic Impulse Switching (EIS) for quiet, pop-free switching even when using high gain amps. The space-saving design assures the Twin-City will fit perfectly on all pedalboards while the 9V operation makes it easy to integrate with any power brick.
• Class-A audio signal path for high quality audio
• Drag control load correction for natural feel
• Isolated output to eliminate hum & buzz
• Electronic Impulse Switching to eliminate popping
• Delivers the natural sound of your guitar to your amp
• Lets you transition between amps without noise
• Super compact, fits on any pedalboard
• Buffering circuit lets you drive long cables without hum
• Same signal path as the JD7 used by Vai, Lukather, Santana
• 180° polarity reveres switch ensures amps play in phase
• Easy to see LED indicators lets you know which amp is active
• No noise. Now that’s really important!