Pre-Owned Mr. Black Analog Chorus / Vibrato Deluxe
The Mr. Black Analog Chorus/Vibrato Deluxe is one of the richest, cleanest, most feature-packed all analog BBD chorus and vibrato pedals on the market, featuring unparalleled ranges on the rate, lag, depth, and mix controls as well as a nice treble roll off with the Shine control and integrated tap tempo. This pedal already has incredible amounts of headroom with a standard 9V power supply, but can handle up to 18V for crystal clear, 3D modulation tones.
There are 4 different waveforms: Triangle, Square, Sine, and Random/Glitch, with a Rate range of 0.423hz to 16.66 Hz, which can go all the way down to 0.076Hz using the tap tempo. If you are looking for classic or modern chorus or vibrato sounds but are frustrated by a lack of flexibility, control, consistency, or overall cleanness to the tone then the Mr. Black Analog Chorus/Vibrato Deluxe is the answer.
Made right here in Portland, OR!
Please note: This pedal is all analog and as such has a minimal level of operating line noise when switched on (it's particularly audible through the front of a high gain amp). Jack Deville (Mr. Black himself) even acknowledges this in the pedal's manual but sees it as a part of the charm of using BBD chips. Try it in your effects loop and be amazed at its massive clean headroom and added depth while minimizing the hum! The pedal still sounds fantastic and very quiet through the front end of an amp but especially if you want a huge, high headroom chorus sound with your core tone unaffected then the effects loop could be the way to go. Try both on for size!
From Mr. Black:
- 100% pure-analog BBD modulation
- 100% pure-analog signal path
- Extremely high-fidelity frequency response:
- Dry Freq. Response: 22KHz - 15Hz
- Wet (BBD) Freq. Response: 11.6KHz - 16Hz
- Very high headroom (18VDC capable)
- Digitally-controlled true analog-output waveform/modulation
- Full Wet/Dry mix control
- Lag control (base BBD-delay: 4mS - 12mS)
- Shine control (gentle BBD high-freq roll-off)
- Tap-tempo with dedicated, real-time LED indicator
- Extremely wide LFO speed range:
- Rate knob: 16.66Hz - 0.423Hz cycle (60 mS - 2.36S)
- Up to 0.076Hz (13S) cycle via tap-tempo foot-switch
- Four true-analog wave-forms (selected via Tap[Wave] foot-switch):
Basic Tech Specs:
- Input Impedance: ~500KΩ
- Output Impedance: ~2KΩ
- 9VDC - 18VDC 2.1mm negative center-pin power
- ~62mA Current Draw (≥100mA recommended)
This pedal works as described, is in great condition and is ready to add some wobble to your pedalboard! Comes with original box.