This is a super versatile digital delay and looper. It is in working condition with no visual imperfections. There is velcro on the back of the pedal.
From TC Electronic:
Built on the Shoulders of a Giant
FLASHBACK is a modern twist on the know-how and legacy of TC ELECTRONIC's legendary 2290 Delay, featuring 7 seconds of delay and a cherry-picked selection of the very best delay sounds out there . Seriously, why you're not out buying one right now after reading that is beyond us.
• 11 delay types
• Audio tapping
• Built-in 40 second looper
Dazzling Delays for Days
From amazing reproductions of tape- and analog echoes to a dedicated 2290 setting, FLASHBACK is the complete package. We truly love delay sounds (made TC what we are today) so FLASHBACK DELAY is our ode to all that makes delay sounds so great - and on top of all that we even managed to squeeze in a looper!
- Tone-Print enabled delay pedal recalls legendary TC ELECTRONIC and heritage delay effects
- 11 delay types including classic tape, analog and 2290 emulations
- Audio Tapping feature lets you set delay tempo by strumming your guitar
- 40 second looper with unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized delay effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- 7 seconds of delay time allows everything from vintage slapback to cavernous echoes
- 3 delay subdivisions with quarter note, dotted eighth note and combination selections
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when delay effect is engaged
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs